At DOCCU, we know that having convenient, easy access to your money is important to you. With DOCCU@Home®, access your accounts from anywhere. You can manage your finances when and where it’s convenient for you, send secure messages to us, apply for a loan, and much more.
We’re Mobile! Take us with you everywhere you go with DOCCU@HOME®! You can find us in the App Store and Google Play! If you are already using our App, you can automatically access all of your account information from the palm of your hand. If not, contact us and we can help get you signed up today!
Mobile Check Deposit is available thru the Mobile App. Deposit checks the moment you receive them without having to come to a branch location. Contact your local branch for information how to sign up for this service.
Enjoy the ability to pay from your mobile phone’s digital wallet! You have the capability of securely storing your DOCCU debit or credit card to make purchases at participating stores just by holding your phone near an in-store terminal.
- Convenient – Pay with your phone instead of reaching for your wallet.
- Enhanced Security – Each transaction has a unique virtual card number, your actual card number is not shared with the merchant
- Global Acceptance – Accepted by millions of businesses around the world.
How to use
- Add your DOCCU cards to the mobile wallet of your choice.
- Look for the contactless payment symbol at checkout.
- Open your mobile wallet and hold your phone near the instore payment terminals.
Pay your bills online! All you need is a DOCCU checking account and Online Banking. To get started, login to DOCCU@Home®, click on Bill Pay located in the menu options. No checks to write and no envelopes to mail. All you have to do is just “click” and your bills are paid!
Try our E-Services to help simplify things!
E- Statements & Notices
Our E-Statement and E-Notice service is the fastest and most secure way to receive your monthly or quarterly statements and notices. No need to worry about sensitive information being lost in the mail or taken from your mailbox. You will receive an email when statements or notices are ready for viewing.
With E-Alerts you can keep track of your accounts with the speed of a text or email. You can manage and select when to receive alerts relating to balances, deposits, loan payments, withdrawals, or even be notified when a specific check clears.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to set up E-Statements, E-Notices, or E-Alerts.
Already Enrolled in Online Banking?
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Once logged in, locate the menu options (3 horizontal bars to the left).
- Select ‘E-ALERTS’ under ‘SERVICES’.
- Manage the email address to create alerts or receive statements or notices electronically.
- Click ‘SUBMIT’ and agree to the disclosure.
E-Receipts are a convenient way to keep your financial information confidential without the hassle of paper!
Have you downloaded our mobile app? If so, get notified of account activity such as balances, card approvals, or other transactions via push notifications (a pop-up alert) to your smart device.
In the DOCCU app menu options:
- Go to ‘SERVICES’.
- Select ‘NOTIFICATIONS’ to enable or disable notifications.
- Customize your notification.