DOCCU offers wire transfer services for members who need to send or receive money!
You can securely send money fast to family, friends, or to another financial institution from your DOCCU savings or checking account. Money can be wired anytime during DOCCU’s regular business hours and is guaranteed same day arrival if sent before 3:30PM CST*. Contact one of our nine locations for information!
*Any wire request submitted after 3:30PM CST will be processed the following business day.
Need to move funds from another bank to your DOCCU account? DOCCU accepts incoming wires. We charge a modest fee for an incoming wire* and your money is available immediately. The following information is required when wiring funds to your Credit Union Account:
- Receiving Financial Institution: Department of Correction Credit Union
- Routing Number: 265473472
- Final Credit To (Beneficiary): Member Name
- Beneficiary Account: Member Account number and suffix
*You may incur an outgoing wire fee from your transferring bank.
For those times when you are unable to use a personal check, cashier’s checks and money orders are an easy way to make payments.
- Cashier’s Checks
- Money Orders – $500 maximum per money order